Your support makes all the difference! We are parents, teachers, and students working together for the benefit of Sequoia High School.
Annual membership dues are $20 per person. Membership entitles you to:
- vote at meetings
- participate in school-wide committees that make an impact
- help determine what is happening at Sequoia
- take advantage of discounts and scholarship opportunities for both adults and students
- apply for a Sequoia PTSA mini-grant
Our dues help fund:
- teacher and student mini-grants
- academic and community service scholarships
- safe-and-sober graduation activities
- the weekly Sentinel e-newsletter and other communications
- staff appreciation events
Visit the Sequoia PTSA Store now to join! Or, complete a membership form and mail it to the school (attn: PTSA) with your check. Not sure if you joined this year? Check our membership list as of 12/5/18.
Sequoia PTSA is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is fully tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. Our Tax ID is 94-6174436.
Thank you for your support!
PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. See also the websites for National PTA (www.pta.org) and California PTA (www.capta.org).
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.