During their final week at Sequoia High School, seniors enjoy a BBQ, brunch, and a safe-and-sober Grad Night party.. These events are paid for by funds raised by the parent-run, PTSA-sponsored Grad Activities committee. The Grad Activities committee is separate from the Class of 2020 student committee, which raises funds for Senior Prom.
Grad night tickets
Ticket will be available at our webstore, starting with the Flash Sale on October 29-30, when tickets will be on sale for $70/ticket. Tickets include transportation to/from the event, and food on the cruise. Note that no physical ticket is needed the night of the event. At check-in, we will have a list of students who have purchased tickets.
Grad Week Events
Here’s the schedule of Grad Week events. Please sign up to donate food items and/or volunteer at the events!
- Wednesday June 3, 2020 at 11 AM – BBQ on the grass area in front of the school
- Thursday June 4, 2020 at 11 AM – Brunch in the MPR before the mandatory graduation practice
- Friday June 5, 2020 – Graduation ceremony at 10 AM and Grad Night party in the evening
About the Grad Night Party – ROCK THE BOAT
What better way to cap off graduation than to spend one more night with all your friends? The theme of the night will be ROCK THE BOAT! The Grad Night party includes the following:
- midnight cruise on the San Francisco Bay
- delicious buffet
- unlimited soda bar (soda, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- disc jockey
- other entertainment as ticket sales and funds allow
Grad Activities Fundraising
You can help contribute to the fundraising efforts of the parent-run, PTSA-sponsored Grad Activities committee through these activities:
- Evergreen Sales, Basketball Concessions, Graduation Candy Leis, 2019 Graduation Concessions, Football Concessions, and Stadium Cushions.
- We will also be raising money through Honey Bear Trees this holiday season.
- Our goal is to raise over $10,000.
Prior grad night waivers: