During their final week at Sequoia High School, seniors enjoy a brunch, a BBQ, and a safe-and-sober Grad Night party. These events are paid for by funds raised by the parent-run, PTSA-sponsored Grad Activities committee. The Grad Activities committee is separate from the Class of 2019 student committee, which raises funds for Senior Prom.
Grad night tickets
Ticket are available NOW at our webstore. Tickets include transportation to/from the event, and food on the cruise. Note that no physical ticket is needed the night of the event. At check-in, we will have a list of students who have purchased tickets. See who’s attending already!
Grad Week Events
Here’s the schedule of Grad Week events. Please sign up to donate food items and/or volunteer at the events!
- Wednesday June 5, 2019 at 11 AM – BBQ on the grass area in front of the school
- Thursday June 6, 2019 at 11 AM – Brunch in the MPR before the mandatory graduation practice
- Friday June 7, 2019 – Graduation ceremony at 10 AM and Grad Night party in the evening
About the Grad Night Party
What better way to cap off graduation than to spend one more night with all your friends? The Grad Night party includes the following:
- midnight cruise on the San Francisco Bay
- delicious buffet
- unlimited soda bar (soda, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- disc jockey
- other entertainment as ticket sales and funds allow
Grad Activities Fundraising
You can help contribute to the fundraising efforts of the parent-run, PTSA-sponsored Grad Activities committee through these activities:
- Donate online at the Sequoia PTSA Store to help support grad week activities and students in financial need to attend grad night.
Thank you to all who participated in the previous 2019 fundraising activities – Evergreen Sales, Basketball Concessions, Graduation Candy Leis, 2018 Graduation Concessions, Football Concessions, Honey Bear Trees and Stadium Cushions. We have raised over $12,000 through these activities!
Prior grad night waivers: