During their final week at Sequoia High School, seniors enjoy a brunch, a BBQ, and a safe-and-sober Grad Night party. These events are paid for by funds raised by the parent-run, PTSA-sponsored Grad Activities committee. The Grad Activities committee is separate from the Class of 2018 student committee, which raises funds for Senior Prom.
Grad night tickets
See this flyer for information about the Grad Night Cruise! Tickets can be purchased at the Sequoia PTSA Store. This includes transportation to/from the event, and food on the cruise. Note that no physical ticket is needed the night of the event. At check-in, we will have a list of students who have purchased tickets. See this list: Students with Tickets to 2018 Grad Night (updated 5/18/18).
Grad Week Events
Here’s the schedule of Grad Week events:
- Wednesday June 6, 2018 at 11 AM – BBQ in the Quad
- Thursday June 7, 2018 at 11 AM – Brunch in the MPR before the mandatory graduation practice
- Friday June 8, 2018 – Graduation ceremony at 10 AM and Grad Night party in the evening
About the Grad Night Party
What better way to cap off graduation than to spend one more night with all your friends? The Grad Night party includes the following:
- delicious buffet
- unlimited soda bar (soda, mineral water, tea, and coffee)
- disc jockey
- other entertainment as ticket sales and funds allow
Grad Activities Fundraising
You can help contribute to the fundraising efforts of the parent-run, PTSA-sponsored Grad Activities committee through these activities:
- Football Concessions: Help sell concessions, donate food or buy from our concession stand at home football games.
- LoveBags (flyer here): Purchase these sturdy and stylish bags at lovebags.com (use promo code SEQUOIA). 40% of sales support our fundraising efforts.
- Honey Bear Trees: Starting in mid-November, purchase your holiday tree or wreath at Honey Bear Trees in Redwood City or San Mateo. Submit the Sequoia High School flyer (English / español) with your purchase. 15% of the purchase price will go toward our fundraising efforts.
- Donate online at the Sequoia PTSA Store to help support grad week activities and students in financial need to attend grad night.
Thank you to all who participated in the previous 2018 fundraising activities – Evergreen Sales, Basketball Concessions, Baseball Concessions, Graduation Candy Leis, and 2017 Graduation Concessions. We have raised over $10,000 through these activities!
Prior grad night waivers: