Welcome back! We will again be accepting submissions using our Virtual Student Entry Form. Just upload your Reflections entry and receive a confirmation that the submission was received. It’s that easy!
Submissions for the Reflections Program are due on Sunday, November 12th, 2023.
Virtual Student Entry Form
Click HERE for the entry form in English and Spanish.
Notes: You will need to upload your piece and your Artist Statement at the same time.
Once completed, please email us at email@example.com to confirm receipt of your artwork submission.
To be eligible to participate, students must adhere to the submission details for each category, see “Categories” below. Files will be uploaded through the “Entry Form” link above – pay special attention to the file formats (.pdf, .jpg, .mp3, etc.).
- Only new pieces of artwork inspired by the current year’s theme may be submitted.
- Each entry must be the original work of one student only. An adult may not alter the creative integrity of a student’s work. Because the program is designed to encourage and recognize each student’s individual creativity, help from an adult or collaboration with other students is not allowed. Other individuals may appear in or perform a student’s work, but the work itself must be the creative product of one student only. Only one student may be recognized as the award recipient for each entry.
- Each entry may contain a title and all entries must include an artist’s statement. The artist’s statement (at least 10 words and not to exceed 100) communicates what inspired the work, and how it relates to the theme and the content of the work. This is very important to judging the work–so take your time! Be sure to type your statement in a Google doc or Word document and copy and paste it into the entry form for submission.
- Collages of photos qualify as visual arts, not photography.
- Use of copyrighted material is prohibited, except for background music in dance choreography and film production entries. If used in dance choreography and film production entries, background music must be cited in the entry. form. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- The use of PowerPoint templates is prohibited.
Click on each category below to download a pdf about specific submission rules and guidelines.
Dance Choreography / Coreografía de Danza
Film Production / Producción Cinematográfica
Literature / Literatura
Music Composition / Composición Musical
Photography / Fotografía
Visual Arts / Artistes Visuales
Special Artist Division / Artistas Especiales
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org